10.2.09

Hapiness is Eggshaped


Happiness is eggshaped and love's
a circle with no end
It's only four o'clock in the morning
And you're still driving me round the bend
I'll tell you something, I'll tell you it's true
Got a letter to send to you

It's twenty feet tall and it's sprayed on a wall
I'm gonna post from a fifth floor window
yeah, yeah
Crash it right down on your car
I don't know maybe then that'll teach you
Not to kiss the sky too hard

I'll tell you something, I'll tell you true
I've got a letter to send to you
You're too busy dreaming, so what am
I gonna do?

Got to get you right off my back
'Cause you're no fun girl
My whole world's turning black
'Cause you're no fun girl

I know there's two sides to every story
You can keep your kiss of death,'cause I coose glory, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment