16.2.09

Not so famous movie quotes on EGGs


Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1955) {Conversation Over a Corpse (#2.8)}
Alfred Hitchcock: I cannot abide careless cookery. Let me see. I've, uh, I've just added 10 cc's of sugar. All that is left is to add the white of one egg. And by the white, I do not refer to the clear gelatinous substance inside. Naturally, I mean the shell. This is where most amateur cooks make their mistakes. While you are waiting for me to finish, I suggest you turn your attention to tonight's story. It is called "Conversation Over a Corpse." It sounds like perfect dinner conversation.

The Addams Family, (1992)
Gomez Addams: Race you to the swamp, last one there's a fresh egg.

Alice (1976) {Sex Education (#1.7)}
Mel Sharples: 500 million... 500 million. You girls have one little egg. One little egg! We have you beat 500 million to one!

Batman (1966)
Egghead: Woe is me, my criminal career is now egg-stinct!

Boy Meets World (1993)
Cory: The first sperm to reach the egg wins. It gets a medal, it's born, ya name 'em "Cory", ya push 'em out the door, and nothing makes sense for the rest of his life.

Coupling (2000)
Howard: [trying to explain to Jane that he's gay] Jane! [shouts] I am gay! And I've always, always been gay! I was the sperm at the back shouting "No! Don't send me into that big scary cave!" I was the only sperm who had to be chased by the egg. Don't you get it? I'm gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment