13.2.09

Man gets breakfast tattoo on head


One egg or two? Dayne Gilbey from Coventry shows off his breakfast tattoo.

A man has had a tattoo of a full breakfast created on his head after a plea for a volunteer.
It took tattoo artist Blane Dickinson, 32, from Penmaenmawr, Conwy, six hours to complete the bacon, eggs, sausages, beans and even cutlery.

Volunteer Dayne Gilbey, 19, from Coventry, said he wanted to take part in something different.
Mr Dickinson said he next wanted to find someone willing to have their face tattooed on the back of their head.
Mr Gilbey, who already has four tattoos, said: "My friends and family keep asking me why I'm doing this.

"For me it's just something different which has never been done before.

"My mum is really unhappy about it and threatened to throw me out but I don't think she'll go through with it."
He volunteered for the tattooing, which took place at The Albion pub in Conwy.

Added Mr Dickinson: "I first had this idea four years ago so I'm glad to have finally found someone brave, or perhaps unhinged, enough to do it.
"I'm not charging Dayne but this tattoo would normally cost around £350 and must definitely be the most expensive breakfast he's ever had."

Notícia da BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment